Provided your printer is already plugged and set up, you can then begin downloading and installing the best available print driver to complete. Follow these steps below to begin your scanner driver download.
Go to the 123 HP and type in your printer model. Just follow the instructions popping up on the screen in order to download your driver.
When downloading the driver that is suitable for your Windows system, you must know what system is running on your PC – whether it is Windows 10, 8 or 7 and if it’s the 64- or 32-bit version, etc.
The next step might occur in one of the two possible ways below:
- If HP Easy Start or driver downloads, follow the instructions available on screen in order to start the download setup. When prompted to pick a connection type, choose USB. Remember that you don’t need to finish the remaining steps in this section should the setup be successful.
- If your printer isn’t listed on the website or the download fails, you should continue with the following steps and install from the HP website.
- Visit the HP Customer Support. You’ll need to re-enter your printer model and confirm the operating system version when prompted.
- Should the “Let’s identify your product to get started” page display, you need to click “Printer”, and then enter your printer model number again before clicking “submit”. The software results page for your printer will pop up with the default operating system selected.
- In case you need to change the operating system, simply opt for “change” and then choose your version before clicking “change” again.
- Then, click on “download” located under the “driver” heading for the full software package. Alternatively, you can click on “basic drivers” for other driver selections.
- When the installer prompt you to select a printer connection option, choose “USB” in order to continue and finish the setup.
- At this point, you can try to scan, print or fax to see if it works.
How to Update Your Driver Scanner
Aside from the HP scanner driver download, another integral part is knowing how to update your driver automatically if you just don’t have the patience or time to update it manually. Thanks to Driver Easy, for it will recognise your system automatically and find the right drivers for it.
No need downloading or installing on your own. It comes with both the free and pro version. The latter only requires 2 simple clicks to get the job done. Plus, you get full support along with a 30-day money back guarantee! Follow the instructions below:
- Download and install Driver Easy
- Run the program and select the “Scan Now” icon. Driver Easy will scan your PC and detect any problem drivers.
- Tap on the “Update” button next to “HP Scanner” to update the drivers to the latest and correct version.
Hope this article solves your HP scanner driver download. Adios!!